2010년 3월 8일 월요일

Smelly Mass

Me and my family members are Catholic, so we go to mass every sunday.
On march 7th, as usual, all our family members went to the catholic church. At 11 o'clock, the mass started. Everyone standed up and sang a hymn for about 5 minutes. While singing, beautif
ul sound of a pipe organ made me feel comfortable and calm. After singing, priest gave a sermon about "Sharing" which is very needed to me. In fact, I love enjoying sing a hymn, but I am not interested in sermon, because it is quite boring. But!! last week's sermon made me realize the importance of sharing and getting rid of my greed. Anyway, wonderful sermon finished, it was time to kneel our knees down and pray respectively in each person's mind.
Therefore, I kneeled my knees down, then prayed to god to appreciate about protecting my family and me. Suddenly, I couldn't stop sniffing. I was one hundred percent sure that the person in front of me farted. The smell was beyond expression, so strong that ranked No.3 in worst fart smell in my life chart. Actually, our family members laugh a lot with fart more than usual people , so I was holding back my laughter as much as I can and looked around other people. So surely, all my family members were holding back each person's laughter moving up and down each one's shoulder. We laughed until the mass ended. By the way, the real amazing thing is that the smell of fart last about 20 minutes. The power of the smell was first, made me hold my breath , then I could breathe but still smell was floating inside catholic church. To me, this funny and disgusting episode would be in my heart forever, however, we have to have manners.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기