2010년 3월 20일 토요일

fastfood day

Yesterday, My parents went to Busan to have fresh, delicious sushi.
So, me and my two younger brother and sister and Nuri left. I'm the oldest, that means, I have to provide every meals for my sister and brother. But I don't know how to cook rice, therefore,
solution is........................ using food delivery service!!!!!!!!!!
We ate cereal for breakfast, Domino's pizza for lunch, Burgerking's Whopper for dinner.
This morning, I cooked Samyang Ramyun for my little brother and sister. Before I writing this,
I mean, for lunch, I ordered BBQ's olive fried chicken.
I think I gained some weight. So sad........... I called mom when she would back, she said" around 11'o clock."Sadly, we have to eat dinner by ourselves. I don't know what to order......... I'm sick and tired of fastfood. So we decided to eat out.......... Where? Outbacksteakhouse............

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기